Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Location for Geowoostock 2012?

We plan to leave on Sunday, May 20 and add to our virtual count along the way and drive by a couple of the Kentucky Bourbon distilleries. We would not think about going inside where they make this demon product. Maybe get in a couple of days on the 127 run then back to Louisville for the flashmob at Churchhill Downs and then cache in Cave Hill Cemetery Friday, attend Friday night event, Saturday attend GWX, Sunday flashmob event and then head home probably a different route. We are staying at the HIE Louisville NW New Albany which we think is in Indiana, about 9 miles from GWX.

We will be leaving early friday morning and staying at the ramada in town, then driving back on sunday. I may try to talk the boss into letting me not work on monday and taking my time getting back, grabbing more Caches along the way.This will be our first mega event.
    Profile for thefab5willisclan

We are planning on heading out early Friday, arriving for the Friday night registration, staying at Comfort Inn in Sellersburg, and start slowly making our way home Sunday & Monday. Can't wait!!!!