Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: 2011 Phone Book Database

I only have 1 hide but I will have more. Glad to help on any find that We have made.
    Profile for thefab5willisclan

Info submitted. Thanks for putting this together.
    title=The Daily Cacher:  Awarded for having 7 or more consecutive days with finds  |  dcwalker30 has 366 and needs 0 to go up a leveltitle=The Calendar Cacher:  Awarded for having found a cache on 100 or more different dates  |  dcwalker30 has 366 and needs 0 to go up a leveltitle=The Author:  Awarded for having an average log length of 30 words  |  dcwalker30 has approximately 150 words/log and needs 0 to go up a leveltitle=The Busy Cacher:  Awarded for finding 20 or more caches in a single day  |  dcwalker30 has 124 and needs 180 to go up a leveltitle=The Brainiac:  Awarded for finding 2 or more Difficulty 5 caches  |  dcwalker30 has 12 and needs 3 to go up a leveltitle=The Long-Distance Cacher:  Awarded for finding a cache at least 1000 km from home  |  dcwalker30 has geocached 2089km from home and needs to geocache 2900km to go up a leveltitle=The Matrix Cacher:  Awarded for finding 20 caches with unique Difficulty/Terrain ratings  |  dcwalker30 has 49 and needs 1 to go up a leveltitle=The United States Cacher:  Awarded for finding caches in a percentage of states in United States  |  dcwalker30 has 20% (10 of 50 states) and needs 10% more to go up a leveltitle=The Micro Cacher:  Awarded for finding 200 or more micro sized cache containers  |  dcwalker30 has 497 and needs 3 to go up a leveltitle=The Geocacher:  Awarded for finding 500 or more geocaches (any type)  |  dcwalker30 has 735 and needs 265 to go up a leveltitle=The Traditional Cacher:  Awarded for finding 400 or more Traditional type caches  |  dcwalker30 has 683 and needs 317 to go up a leveltitle=The Large Cacher:  Awarded for finding 3 or more large sized cache containers  |  dcwalker30 has 4 and needs 6 to go up a leveltitle=The Caching Veteran:  Awarded for finding a cache in 3 different years  |  dcwalker30 has 3 and needs 1 to go up a leveltitle=The Shutterbug:  Awarded for a photo gallery count of 50 or more photos  |  dcwalker30 has 56 and needs 19 to go up a leveltitle=The Travel Bug:  Awarded for moving/discovering 50 Travel Bugs  |  dcwalker30 has 77 and needs 23 to go up a level

DCWalker30 has taken the Google spread and really "cleaned" it, with links set, etc.. He and I have the file if you all want a copy. Thanks again to David for tweaking the file.

How do we get a copy of the new sheet?

Would love to get one. Send it to ron.white@arkansas.gov if sending by e-mail

Markawillis@yahoo.com with the new link as well. Thanks!

Please send my way as well. Thanks!

My info has been submitted. Thanks for doing this!!!

oops sorry I didn't mean to submit my info twice. I didn't realize that this was the same one. LOL. I thought you guys were redoing the old one. I did put better info on the last line if there is enough room to put it on there though.

BSA534 went caching weekend and used this list twice!
    Sadly, 1 of the phone a friend caches had an embarrassingly easy rating, but we received help without ridicule!

Thanks for everyone who's contributed!

Morgan
    "drmo913"