Thread: Going on a Crazy Caching Run

DaTexanBoy Guest

Going on a Crazy Caching Run

Me and my buddy Razz007 are going on a 3 state geocaching run tomorrow afternoon. We are going to be hitting our first one in Memphis, TN, then going to Mississippi since it's really close, then going to head for the Missouri border to hit some up there as well. Should be a fun little trip.

So, how did it go? Great weather for it.

DaTexanBoy Guest
    Well, we did it. It went great. We ended up hitting the first one on Cotter, Missouri, then found a couple more at the Arkansas state line to help fill some Delorme pages and drop off some TB and geocoins. Then we made it too Memphis Bass Pro shop and found that one pretty and quick and then it was off to Mississippi around 7:30 or so and headed back home. All in all a real good quality trip. We started out about 1 this afternoon and finally pulled into my driveway around 1130. All in all, hit up page 53 and 37 (I believe) and found at least one cache in three different states. Pretty awesome trip!!!

Ah, Grid #53, the golden one. Good that you recognized its importance. Did you find GCW2GT? That one brings back memories of my Liberty Bowl trip last year.

DaTexanBoy Guest
    Yep, I figured while we were over there, might as well get #53. Mainly because after looking at all the grids I still needed, that one was the furthest out and I really didn't know the next time I'd be out that far. LOL. Yeah, we picked up GCW2GT. I have a pretty cool picture that looks like I'm holding the Bass Pro sign up. It was definitely a trip that had to be planned out a little bit, but it was fun. PLus, we were able to grab a few extras. We also decided while we were out there to grab "Walking the Line" (GC1W9M7), the beginning of yet another series of caches. Definitely a memorable trip with a good friend.