Thread: Greetings from dcwalker30

dcwalker30 Guest

Greetings from dcwalker30

Last edited by dcwalker30; 06-05-2013 at 02:07 PM.

Welcome to the game David! I noticed on your FB profile your family is Cards fans too. (I can't believe we lost last night.) We live in Hot Springs & I work in LR as well. We've been missing out on GC events lately, but I'm sure we'll run into you sooner or later. I don't know about Bryant, but GC2AZ5H - Little Rock Upsized Coin and Pin Drop is a great cache, in front of Savoy's house, to use as a milestone.

The best thing I can tell you to keep that kind of a streak going, is don't clear out the area in a 20-30 mile radius of home. No large caching days near home. If you do, you'll find it really hard on those weekdays, late in the streak, when you're getting home late from work, to grab just one cache to keep the streak alive. Keep the weekend bigger cache runs away from home. I've cleared out most caches within a 40 mile radius & I know I couldn't keep any streak going now if I started. Good luck & hope to meet up with you sometime! ~Mike

dcwalker30 Guest

First off welcome to our game. I now have over 50 days in a row myself. I have the advantage though of working all over Arkansas, so I just grab one or two or 10 wherever I am that day. As far as your 200th cache there are a lot of good ones in the Jacksonville area. We look forward to meeting you at cache mania.
    Profile for thefab5willisclan

dcwalker30 Guest