Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New cacher in Ft. Smith Area

jebrooks Guest

New cacher in Ft. Smith Area

Well I assume this is as good a place to start off as any. Hey all!! From Greenwood. Started about a year ago. Found one then kind of trickled off. Got to thinking about it and started back a couple of months ago. Great way to spend time with the kids. Did not know about this site till I found some of the little ID cards in a couple of cache's we had found. As of right now I'm still trying to work with the cell phone app. It has worked so far. And until I have a little extra money it will just have to do. Anyway just wanted to drop in and say hello. Some names I recognize some are friends I haven't met just yet. Either way, Hello..

Well welcome to the area jebrooks. Always look forward to running into new friends on the trails. Check out the notice for the meet and greet coming up in Fort Smith soon.
    jim white

Hello and welcome jebrooks. Looking forward to meeting you on the trails or at one of the area geocaching events. I agree with you that is is a great hobby to do with family and friends. Also a good way to meet new people. Happy Trails to you.

edieo Guest
    Welcome to the game .

DaTexanBoy Guest
    Welcome to the adventure, and it is definitely an adventure with kids (have three of my own).

Welcome to the game. If you have any questions just ask there are plenty of knowledgeable folks around here who just love to give advice.
    Don't forget we are having an Eat and Greet Event at Furr's in Ft Smith next tuesday night at 6pm. If you can come on out and join us.

Ashallond Guest
    woohoo, more cachers in the Fort.

Just watch out for CA and yazzman. They're quite interesting at times...especially if you read their logs.

jebrooks Guest
    It's funny following behind people and looking on the logs. "Hey I saw this one at this place" Or "I wonder why so and so hasn't gottent to this one yet?" It's a blast.

katrinals Guest
    My husband and I have gotten into it over the past year as well but we are both allergic to poison ivy so there are several we have to pass over or wait until winter to get which takes some of the fun out of it.

farmnurse Guest
    Welcome to the area Jebrooks, my husband and I cache. We also started about a year ago and then we let life get in the way and we got out of caching for awhile. Now we are back. We are from Fort Smith and love to cache. In the beginning I had my own account by the name of Farmnurse and my husband always went with me, I tried to get him to get his own account but he decided "nah" so we turned my account into a team account and now we are Team CaDo