Thread: Introducing JETBATT!!

jetbatt Guest

Introducing JETBATT!!

For those of you who have seen my name {JETBATT!!} start popping up on finds in and around Central Arkansas, just wanted to say Hi ! I travel all over the state for my job, and I have found that this stuff is really fun to do "on the fly". I'm from Benton but I picked up my first find in Rudy, AR complete with a TB! So far I have hit caches in all four corners of the state!

I have 30 finds already and I am fixing to start hiding my own. Quick Question - what is the policy on Little Rock City Parks? I havent noticed very many in the city parks and would like to start hiding some there. Anyone?

I look forward to new finds everyday. By the way, an iPhone makes this game way too easy to play! Perfect for caching on the fly!

Welcome! After our annual elections are over with, please feel free to formally join the group as a registered voter.

I don't have any idea on the Little Rock city parks policies, but I'm sure someone around here does.

Once again, welcome to ArkGeo and to the awesome sport of geocaching.

Welcome to one of the best sports going!!! Concerning the Little Rock City Parks - contact Sayitagain, as he works for the LR Parks department and has several hidden in the different parks. I really don't think there are any restrictions, though!

Welcome jetbatt! I live in Paris, Arkansas so if ever in this area I will help in any way I can. You might also look at the following threads in the forum and post there with some information that you might like to share with others:

What does your handle mean?
    http://arkgeocaching.org/showthread....ghlight=handle

Your first cache find and your online log (post it here).
    http://arkgeocaching.org/showthread....ghlight=online

Welcome to the game JETBATT! If you are in the area and need anything at all drop a line!
    jim white