Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jeep Travelbugs

NiteWolf1138 Guest
    I just missed one of the YJTB's in Little Rock,,,, Oh well I'm keeping my eyes open for any others that pop into the area.

FYI, I have a '90 Jeep XJ, runs good but I'm thinking of getting a new engine and some other "fun" stuff.

Bio-x Guest
    I found 2 this weekend. One in Tulsa, the other was an unexpected find in the "Get well soon cache".

cachecrazies Guest
    We picked up 3 of them at the OMG meeting in Missouri - so have brought them to Arkansas to set out.

chili36 Guest
    I picked one up in North Mississippi today and will start looking for a spot in Eastern Arkansas to place it.

cachecrazies Guest
    We put one out today in one of our new caches. He was #0019.

Broke my heart to let go of him - but knew I had to.

If I had #19 out of 4000 of a limited print edition you'd have to "murder" me to get it out of my hands! Can't believe that I willingly parted with it! But that's what cachers do.

Okay folks, get ready for a Searcy road trip!!!
    Jeep TB coming soon to a cache near you!

topkitty98
    >^..^<

Hey, hey, hey
    It's up there today

It's called "It Happens Every Spring"
    But there is just one thing . . .

It's a mystery cache
    So it'll take a bit more than a flash

He had tricks up his sleeve
    As you'll soon perceive

When he hid things "Around Town"
    Don't let it get you down!

It's not easy but it's fun
    So get there quick, run run run!

Okay, so maybe I'm not a poet but you get the idea. The Jeep TB is in It Happens Every Spring, a mystery cache in Searcy, AR put out by woodwalker9. There's lots of good stuff in this cache for kids and adults..

Take off and have fun! ENJOY!
    topkitty98 & markrocks
    >^..^<
    [/u]

DaisyButton Guest
    We had a jeep travel bug visit our family cache at Pinnacle Mountain-- Fun with Fido Did'nt hang around long for sure! LongDogs didn't get a chance to touch it even!

Bio-x Guest
    So....where are all these TB's? Didn't some of our locals geta bunch of these to distribute? I've found 2 so far and one of those two I had to drag over from Tulsa.

GEO Guest
    We got rid of all 4 that we won and haven't heard from them since.

Traded 2 with arkstickerdude I know where those are,if the FTF's did not get them yet.

I have seen several jumping around and quite a few out west in some caches I am going to visit on our rush trip out.