Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeep Travelbugs

RuffRidr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaddiel
    WOO-HOO!!! We got some Jeep Travelbugs in the mail today from Groundspeak. They sent us 20 of them, so look for them coming soon to cache near you!
    Sweet! Do you think you could get one or two of them up here to the Northwest corner of the state? There's a lot of cachers here that are looking to get their hands on one, me included!

--RuffRidr

Quote Originally Posted by RuffRidr
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaddiel
    WOO-HOO!!! We got some Jeep Travelbugs in the mail today from Groundspeak. They sent us 20 of them, so look for them coming soon to cache near you!
    Sweet! Do you think you could get one or two of them up here to the Northwest corner of the state? There's a lot of cachers here that are looking to get their hands on one, me included!
    We are planning a vacation the week of the 21st to the 25th. I'm trying to talk OrangeDanish into a little caching trip to NWArk. If so, we'll probably drop off a few there.
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

Well,Well,Well guess what I got in the mail today YJTB YES that YELLOW JEEP TRAVEL BUGS. I'll be hidding then real soon.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

cachecrazies Guest
    YEA! Glad you guys got some! Now they'll be in the area anyway - and hopefully we'll run across one of them!

RuffRidr Guest
    Yep, they are getting closer. I noticed Twooldcrows picked one up in Oklahoma recently, hopefully we'll see that one up here. Also, I noticed that there is one in Little Rock right now. So they are making the rounds.

By the way, any other Jeep owners here? I've got a red 91 YJ. Replaced the 6-cylinder with a Chevy 400 about a year and a half ago. Motivates real well, but gets horrible gas mileage!

--RuffRidr

GEO Guest
    2 Stayed the Night in Springfield but it looks like they are headed to Utah.

There has been 1 placesed in OMG 101

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_de ... ae2e194f51

Holding at 199
    Gonna make OMG 101 200
    Thanks golfnutz for the hint and making it 201

jeep TB

Hey - I picked up a Jeep TB that Gaddiel and Danish and Team Rock Hound had put in the Attorney at Law Cache in Little Rock today! I'm thinking I will be placing it in Searcy. Woodwalker9 has an Around Town series of 6 caches in Searcy that ends with a mystery cache called It Happens Every Spring. I think I will be putting it up there soon in the mystery. To get it, you have to use the clues from the other 6 for the coordinates. They are all micros and he is sneaky. When you get one, you can also enter a monthly contest for essays or pictures and then folks can read/look at them and vote for winners. The winner each month gets some kind of Jeep goodies. You can only enter once a month. So . . . I'll let you guys know when I put him back out. (You might wanna start finding the Around Town series!)
    Oh yeah -- we have a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee and a 1991 Cherokee.
    I sure would like a new one!
    topkitty98 >^..^<[/b]

cachecrazies Guest
    We've been checking out his Around Town series for an upcoming weekend. Now we'll have to check it out even closer!

GEO Guest

Visit

I will have to make that visit I been promising.

I've got some YJTB's that are going to be showing up as FTF prizes, So watch for new caches. You won't know which ones the are in.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!