Thread: So....who all felt the earthquake

Ashallond Guest

So....who all felt the earthquake

scared the snot out of my wife, and made the 3 year devolve into a pile of blubbering over here in Fort Smith.

No damage luckily. How was it for you?

DaTexanBoy Guest
    I definitely felt it here in Conway for sure. I thought a tornado was happening at first, but quickly realized that it was an earthquake.

We have old windows in our home that vibrate when thunder is near or a loud car goes by. At around the time of the quake, we were laying in bed and the windows started shaking. We figured it was because of the supposedly approaching thunderstorm. But now that we know about the quake, it could've been that too. Either way, neither of us felt it.

felt nothing here in hot springs

Woke me up last night. Thought it was a storm blowing through, till I got up and went outside it was dead calm.
    jim white

pshelto Guest
    There was an earthquake last night? Hm...I just thought someone in the hood got a new car stereo. Interesting. =) Nothing here in L.A.

We felt it in Hot Springs Village. For some reason, we frequently have helicopters fly over our house. I thought this one was really getting close, then I heard on tv it was an earthquake.

So .... exactly where was the earthquake??? Apparently, I didn't feel it!

"Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

Felt it at our place in Conway. Really just heard the door rattle and thought it was the wind. Kind of a let down...

We were in Minnesota, but when we got home Monday night, we noticed that in our office a table had slid down a few inches. Several rolling storage bins had also moved several inches. I guess it was pretty strong.