Thread: New to the area...

Kirby, Arkansas

New to the area...

Hey everyone,

We are in the process of moving to the Kirby area from southeast Texas. Any cachirs in the area?

Micah & Melissa
    Last edited by kcackler; 02-23-2011 at 05:44 AM.

Jacksonville, AR
    Kirby - I believe that would be cachemates! You are in for a treat in the way of caching in that area!!!

Little Rock/Ferndale area
    Yep, that's the "cachemates" territory and they are some fine folks. Also, likestocanoe has a ton of caches down in the area and also hunts down in that area. They are from the Crystal Springs area, west of Hot Springs!!!

Hey guys, Welcome! Mrs.Q is a a Houston girl. I hope that you don't have the culture shock that she did when moving from Houston, to Jessieville, AR! LOL!
    You are in the territory of a couple of the best geocachers, and some of the finest people I know. Cachemates have been my friends and absolutely my mentors when I began this game. You will be in excellent hands. Also our great friends Likestocanoe have a ton of great caches in that area. It is great to have more cachers in SW AR, and please feel free to contact us at if you have any questions. Enjoy!!!
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only more cowbell!!

Arlington, TX, across from Six Flags!
    Well I am in the area...sometimes. My parents live north of there in Black Springs (west of Likestocanoe crew). *Insert advertisement here* Norman has some good caches if you ever make it up there, but I also echo others that cachemates and L2C both have some awesome caches (and plenty of them) in the area.