Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: New Site

In that case, how odd.

The link on the home page takes you to the same URL as the What's New link in the header navigation, so use the link and ignore the number of posts, I guess. I'll look into this when I have a bit more time.

Figured it out. The number on the home page is cached to reduce server load somewhat. So at times it can be a bit inaccurate. I will consider disabling this setting, since it shouldn't present much of an issue for us.

Thanks for investigating. Just seemed to odd behavior.. Again, you're doing a wonderful job on the site..

Ashallond Guest
    i kept getting more posts than I could read.

I figured it was picking up posts that were new in sections of the webpage I can't see.

can up update the web header to say something besides "new site and then our browser"?

Let me know still if you need some help weeding this stuff like we talked about! I'll shoot a message to the board to ask if I can help you out from time to time if you need it, and it sounded like you did while back!

I'm hoping we can talk about it this week at the meeting, actually.

Not sure what you're referring to with the "new site and then our browser"...?? If you're referring to the guest message that shows when you're not logged in - I plan on removing that this month.

grzz51 Guest
    The new website looks interesting. It will take me a bit to get used to it.
    Thanks for the hard work.