Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Site

Regarding the PMs, a couple of days ago, I replied to a PM I received, but I cannot find my response anywhere. I checked the Sent folder, but nothing was there, so I was unsure the message went out. So I sent a second reply. Same result. I noticed that the envelope icon shows that I replied to the PM, but where is the text of my reply?
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

Frank - Click "Settings" in the top navigation, and then "General Settings" in the left navigation on the new page. There you can configure all of your forum settings, including the ability to save a copy of sent PMs in your Sent folder.

I'm going to see what I can do to update this setting for everyone.

Edit: OK - This setting is now turned on for everyone.
    Last edited by kcackler; 02-25-2011 at 07:08 AM.

Kevin, was cruising the site and thought about attributes of the old site. There were resource pages with documents and excel files of useful items. Will those things migrate to the site in the future? This may be on your agenda? Thanks for your work on the site. We all appreciate your efforts.

Yes indeed. All of the old resources are on their way back soon. Due to the general outdatedness of the old scripts on the website, it was necessary to perform the switch sooner than planned.

We just lost our babysitter this week, so I don't have much free time since I'm working when Anna gets home. But it is on my list of things to do.

Put in a bit of work this evening. I got the FAQ migrated from the old website as well as all of the downloads. Both should be accessible from the top navigation menu at this time.

Where can I find the ArkGeo banner page?

I've got a temporary banner linking page up at http://arkgeocaching.org/index.php?pageid=link_banners for you now.

Thank you! I am trying to figure out where everything is so I can get the ArkGeo puzzle cache back up and running. It is disabled while the website gets renovated.

Let me know if anything needs to be expedited to get the cache back up and I'll bump it to the top of my list.

GC2MJTJ is the cache.
    Still have not located the ArkGeo email address or the ArkGeo documents. I thought the home page had 'Today's Birthdays' listed the other day, but I don't see it now. Some of the questions I was trying to change to match the updated site.
    Thanks!