Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Site

New Site

The new site looks great. It is going to take a little getting use to as it is very different, but we are so thrilled to have it up and running.

Thanks Kevin for all your hard work.

One of the features I liked about the "old" site (or format) was the function that allowed me to look at the list of forum posts made since my last visit. I don't that on this new site, or maybe I am looking in the wrong place. Can this feature be added to the new site? I found it very useful and time saving - a quick way to check on new posts without having to look down the full list of forum categories for the last post. I have heard other members mention how useful this was to them also.
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

ORR - You should already see a "What's New" link at the top of the page in the tab system. This link should take you to a list of posts that you've not yet seen or marked as "read"

Red face "Senior Member"???

Also, I just noticed that under my name, next to my avatar, is the title "Senior Member". Does this mean that I can get senior discounts from ArkGeo???

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

Quote Originally Posted by kcackler View Post
    ORR - You should already see a "What's New" link at the top of the page in the tab system. This link should take you to a list of posts that you've not yet seen or marked as "read"
    Got it. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by OldRiverRunner View Post
    ...Does this mean that I can get senior discounts from ArkGeo???
    You wish

I'll get those user titles changed after the hard work is done. It may be awhile.

Like the new site. Will take a little time to get use to it. But big thumbs up and thanks for the hard work put into getting it up and running.
    jim white

New look, hopefully less spam. Thank you for all your hard work.

cateyetech Guest
    Kevin the kackler you RULE !!!! Love the new sight!!!! Thanks!!!!

Pleased to hear it.

I'm sure the switch won't be all rainbows and unicorns, though (Although I'm hoping)