Thread: Polar Bear Jump at Cove Lake

Polar Bear Jump at Cove Lake

Anyone here doing the Polar Bear Jump for the Special Olympics at Cove Lake this Saturday? Thinking of hitting some caches in the area afterwards and just wondered if there are going to be any other cachers around?
    Mother to 2 dogs - Foxer, the chicken herder and Bo, the pug, 1 kitty chupacabra princess Daksi and Married to a wonderful man, Pizzaboy2600.

Not me, although I have been called a bear at times by my wife and children. I have other family commitments on Saturday. Good luck and have fun! At least the air temperature should be in the 60's!
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

We went today and the water actually wasn't that bad!
    Chris went to the truck to get something and was coming back and showed me his camera. He had taken a picture of a car trackable. So we knew there was a cacher there. After the event, we "stalked" the parking lot waiting for them and we ended up meeting paris1time. Which was super cool. yay!
    Mother to 2 dogs - Foxer, the chicken herder and Bo, the pug, 1 kitty chupacabra princess Daksi and Married to a wonderful man, Pizzaboy2600.