Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 100 Caches in a Day

Quote Originally Posted by Dr-See-Dawg View Post
    Are there any other challenges that deal with numbers?
    Search for gingerose caches in the Hot Springs area. She has several "100" caches.

Check out Cardinal's "Benchmark Century Challenge" GC2Z91M, "Multicache Century Challenge" GC39736 and "Mystery Cache Century Challenge" GC2H46X.

Yes Gingerrose has several and the goffamily has some too. Coon&Bud
    KoonandBud

I have seen lots of power trails popping up around Arkansas. Thanks to Fab5WillisClan for a mini trail on hwy 107, 30 cache from Vilonia to Jacksonville. Add to that the group of caches on Hwy 64 Vilonia bypass and the ones I am adding in between Hwy 107 and Hwy 5. We had a great fun day running the Arkansas River Road caches from Dumas to the State Line. Murfersboro has a couple of power trails. Geoff family putting one in Little rock. Lots of good places to get a 100 plus in a day

drmo913 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by paladinds1961 View Post
    I have seen lots of power trails popping up around Arkansas. Thanks to Fab5WillisClan for a mini trail on hwy 107, 30 cache from Vilonia to Jacksonville. Add to that the group of caches on Hwy 64 Vilonia bypass and the ones I am adding in between Hwy 107 and Hwy 5. We had a great fun day running the Arkansas River Road caches from Dumas to the State Line. Murfersboro has a couple of power trails. Geoff family putting one in Little rock. Lots of good places to get a 100 plus in a day
    Wow!
    Nice!