Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Season's Greetings and Thanks

Season's Greetings and Thanks

As we take a few minutes to reflect on the hobby we love so much and the great times we have enjoyed this year, we want to say a simple thank you to all the great folks who have made it possible. We want to offer a forum for cachers like us who have no complaints and no agendas for change, just gratitude and best wishes to Arkansas Geocachers.
    A special thank you to Chuck Walla for it's (can't say "his" to a lizard) unselfish work on our behalf.

Happy Holidays to all and thanks again for the great times.
    Jim and Susan

We also want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas as the White family celebrates Jesus' birthday and we wish each geocacher out there the best New Years that that we could ever dream possible. May your caches be plentiful!

Ron and Mona

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my Arkgeo friends. I am celebrating the birth of our saviour Jesus Christ and looking forward to another new and blessed year. May all your caches be Merry and plentiful in the coming year.

Merry Christmas y'all! It sure has been a slow geocaching year for us, but that was anticipated with my return to school.
    I do want to say that I think about my geocaching friends every day, and sorely miss the day long marathon cacheapaloozas. I check Arkgeo every chance I get, even though I don't usually get to post much, so I do get to keep up with what is going on.
    Hopefully, this summer will be a busy caching summer for us, and we can get back in the groove even if it is only for a few months. Until then, we will try to make a few events, and keep hiding new caches. So y'all come find 'em when you can!
    Merry Christmas
    Bruce and Denise
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!

Happy Holidays to all of our geocaching friends. We appreciate all the hardwork, time, and expense that everyone puts forth to place and maintain caches so that all of us can experience caching in the great outdoors while claiming smilies. Have a safe and wonderful Holiday season, Ken and Sue (Nukeworker and Racquetball Girl)

edieo Guest
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday to you ..You guys are a great family and I'm very happy to be part of the Arkgeo and general geocaching family ..Thanks to ya'll for the time spent hiding and finding all the the wonderful caches out there.

DaTexanBoy Guest
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone. I know I havent been in the geocaching community for long or a part of Ark Geo for long, but evenyone I have met so far has been super nice. I hope to be a part of the Arkansas Geocaching family for a long time coming. Thanks everyone for all the wonderful caches to go out and find.

pshelto Guest

Happy Christmas

Happy Holidays to everyone, and I hope you all enjoyed my caches and the adventures that typically accompany them (arkfiremedic).

For those that had DNFs, found wet logs, smashed cans or just straight up bad coords, I hope to do better this year. Keep searching and I will keep hiding. Keep those logs coming and I will keep my crazy stories going.

Merry Christmas to all of my geocaching friends across the state (and even in OK, Jjfok!). May the Spirit of Christmas and Peace be with you as you gather with your families to celebrate the birth of Jesus tomorrow, and throughout the new year and beyond. And may your new year be filled with lots of quality cache finds!
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! Happy caching everyone!