Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where can I get ammo cans??

Going to branson on Friday! Thanks for the tip. Well be sure to stop by there. If anyone wants us to grab some for you just let me know. I don't know where we could find any cheaper than that.

drmo913 Guest
    We can't hide them in Conway b/c there have been too many bomb squad calls.... BSA534 might be able to give ya a little more details.

Well, sayitagain, we visited that flea market today. Turns out that that is one of the places we visit every time we're here. We just weren't geocachers the previous times, so I never even noticed those ammo cans

We picked up 40 bucks worth today. .30 caliber are now 4.95 and .50 caliber are 5.95 (Very good prices compared to other places). They also had several of the .50 caliber on top of each other boxes and lots of bigger cans (maybe 30 mm???) as well. Also had some very unique cans that I've never seen before, which were 11 bucks, I believe, so I picked up one of those as well. Had to stop before the wife stopped me herself

If ANYONE wants us to pick any up for them, just let me know. We're leaving Sunday evening. That flea market probably had 50+ ammo cans to choose from, so there are plenty to go around.....Just get in touch.

Thanks again for the hot tip!

Where can I get ammo cans

Thanks for providing all the info on the ammo cans. Since I haven't been caching as long as a lot of you I don't have all the info on supplies like the vet. cachers. Thanks again for the info.
    jim white