Thread: Any good caches around Branson/Scenic 7?

Any good caches around Branson/Scenic 7?

Next week we'll be travelling to Branson from Russellville for our anniversary and to get a break

Are there any "must-see" caches along Scenic 7 to Branson? Are there any must-see caches in or around Branson, or even as far as Springfield? We're planning on making the trip up there last all day, so we need some caches to keep us busy. Any recommended stops along the way?

Thanks!

Forgot to mention - We prefer regular/larges and a hike is not out of the question. We just would like to visit caches that are either great hides/genius containers or caches that have a stellar view...

GeoJeepers Guest
    GCJ53N Alum Cove is a truly neat place, if you like rocks with caves, holes and cracks to crawl through, and stuff like that. It's been a long time since I found the cache, but the place is burned in my memory.

Added to our list. We love caves/caverns/nooks/crannies and the pictures looked great. Thanks!

If you make it as far as Springfield check out the EarthCache there GC1V236. Remember to take a flashlight and a tape measure. It is really neat and a bit of an unexpected place to find in the middle of Springfield.

I think we might try to make it there, after looking at those pictures. Thanks!