Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You Tube Video

TheRascals Guest

You Tube Video

photojunky Guest
    Wow it is a great video. Reposted on my FB page. Thanks.

Thanks for posting this video! I have a couple of 1 star terrain hides, but I think I need to go hide some more now!
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

JodyC_GoHogs Guest
    I just reevaluated my owned caches and adjusted the terrain and attributes on a couple, after seeing exactly what wheelchair-accessible really means!

Thanks for the real-world example and for opening our eyes.

pshelto Guest

video

Thank you.

Heart-wrenching. It's amazing what some motivated people with severe CP can do. I learned early from CW what a T-1 rating means, and unless I can imagine this fellow getting to it, it gets a higher rating. Thanks for sharing.

DaTexanBoy Guest
    Thank for the post. Something like this is really something to think about. I love the lower rated terrains due to being 33 and having 8 knee surgeries on my left knee already due to military service. Something like this means a lot to someone with knees in my condition or worse.

grzz51 Guest
    Really makes you rethink how to gauge what rating to put on a cache. Great video.

What a great post and video. Makes one think of the limitations of folks with CP and what you should do to make a cache accessible for them. Thanks for putting this on the site.

That video is really well done and a reminder for those cachers that always complain about 1 & 1 caches, that it's not always about that long hike or cleverness/difficulty in finding the cache. Geocaching has something for everyone, and that's the GREAT thing about our sport. We get out of Geocaching what we put into it, so let's keep it inclusive.

Hope everyone has a Great New Year on the Trails...no matter where or how long they are. THANKS to all the place Handicap Caches!!