Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is your best post or feed back on a cache?

cachecrazies Guest
    Woodwalker9 wrote:
    This post would not be complete without telling of my most rewarding post of all. It actually never appeared on the cache page, but was logged in the log book in my "It Happens Every Spring" cache. Markrocks was the FTF this cache and his personal log places this game, and life in general, in prospective. I have removed his original log and replaced it with a copy. I didn't want to take a chance of ever losing the original. I hope everyone will get the opportunity to read the inspiring words that he wrote. It will touch your very soul.
    I know that this log affected us deeply. Woodwalker9 is right - it will touch your soul. After reading this log, we picked up a small rock near the cache - and it travels with us on our journeys. We look at it and think - Mark rocks!

demonicangel Guest
    I would have to nominate for best log the one(s) from Sancho and RabidCat on my Short Mountain View cache (March 12, 2004).... well the whole series from that night by the 2 of them. I had put out some new ones in my neck of the woods and they wanted to get in to get the ftf's. By the time I finished reading what they posted I had tears running down my face and my ribs hurt from laughing so hard. You'll just have to go in and read about "bear-bird" to know what I mean.

canoegoddess Guest
    Sadly Rabidcat and Sancho don't cache much without each other. Hopefully you'll get a slight revival of insomniac logs when Sancho comes home for X-mas.
    I know the two of them seem like trouble together, but they actually do fewer things that could get them arrested when they're a pair.

nonnipoppy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by canoegoddess
    Sadly Rabidcat and Sancho don't cache much without each other. Hopefully you'll get a slight revival of insomniac logs when Sancho comes home for X-mas.
    I know the two of them seem like trouble together, but they actually do fewer things that could get them arrested when they're a pair.
    Hey Goddess does this mean that Sancho is done with his time up north?

canoegoddess Guest
    Unfortuantely no, he'll just be visiting for Christmas. It took a lot of persuasion even with free ploane tickets for that
    He is very determined to stay in Alaska for a while, and he still has to finish up school there too.

TeamMGGPS Guest
    My vote also goes to a Sancho log or logs I should say. He made several attempts to find Blue Hole and in one of the logs he describes the damage that occured to his jeep on one of those excursions. I felt really good when he finally logged the find.
    Thanks Sancho.
    Team MGGPS

Mine would have to be, one of demonicangles caches i think, it was talking about a black bear that turned out to be a HUGE bird.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!