Thread: ArkGeo Board Meeting - Friday, January 14th, 2011

ArkGeo Board Meeting - Friday, January 14th, 2011

The next Arkansas Geocachers Association Board of Directors Meeting is scheduled for Friday, January 14th, 2011. This meeting will start at 6:00 PM and will be held at the University of Central Arkansas in Conway. All are welcome to attend. If you wish to address the Board at this meeting, we ask that you contact a Board member at least three days prior to the meeting to request a place on the agenda.

The Board meeting will be in the Burdick Business Administration (BBA) building, room 218. Coordinates for the building entrance are N35 04.848 W092 27.350.

Anyone wanting to call in and listen to the meeting can do so by calling: 218 862-1300 and enter conference #: 244571.

NOTE: This is a long distance telephone call and depending on your telephone service fees may apply for the call.

Re: ArkGeo Board Meeting - Friday, January 14th, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by ArkGeo_Board
    The Board meeting will be in the Burdick Business Administration (BBA) building, room 218. Coordinates for the building entrance are N35 04.848 W092 27.350.
    For those that will be attending in person, Burdick Business Administration (BBA) has been renamed to Burdick Hall.

Wayne
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

DaTexanBoy Guest
    I would love to come, but I normally dont get back from work in LR until about 545-6. How long do they normally last?

My experience says 2.5-3 hours...

DaTexanBoy Guest
    Oh ok. I'll be there, I may just be a few minutes behind. Just really all depends on how traffic is.