Thread: Just Can't Seem to Win

BACKPACKNJACK Guest

Just Can't Seem to Win

sometimes when I post here it is a line then the next line is only two words then another line and another 1-5 words, etc. so I started ending the line at the word [list] above. It worked for awhile and looked right. Now I do that and end up with columns about half a page wide.
    What I done didded dat be so much wrong? Iffun hit be wrong once howcome not always??? An..how many r's spoze ta be in mo-ron?? (case I wantsta make me a name tag)

Re: Just Can't Seem to Win

Quote Originally Posted by BACKPACKNJACK
    sometimes when I post here it is a line then the next line is only two words then another line and another 1-5 words, etc. so I started ending the line at the word [list] above. It worked for awhile and looked right. Now I do that and end up with columns about half a page wide.
    What I done didded dat be so much wrong? Iffun hit be wrong once howcome not always??? An..how many r's spoze ta be in mo-ron?? (case I wantsta make me a name tag)
    I've noticed that about some of your posts, BPNJ, but I can't think what would cause it... This post looks normal, though.

My only advice is that when you are typing your message, don't use the "Enter" key unless you are starting a new paragraph.... Oh yeah, and keep on posting, just for practice!
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

twooldcrows Guest

test

Testing