Thread: First Date, Please help!!!

First Date, Please help!!!

Hey guys! I know there's some romantics out there!

So picture this, first date, I won't tell her what we're doing, but I tell her I need her for three hours, to wear jeans and promise fun. She gets in the car, I hand her a piece of paper and a map...

I'd like to take my date downtown near the Capitol, Old State House, Rivermarket area. I was wondering if you could recommend some neat geocaches in the surrounding area that are actually there, in spots that would feel safe to her, and easy enough to find. I wasn't sure how to accomplish this without finding them first myself (therefore removing a great deal of fun), until I found this website.

If you guys could help me out that would be incredible. I would really like to make a good impression.

Thanks!
    Gordon

I hope you are giving her a GPS to go along with the piece of paper and map.

These are some of the caches in Little Rock that I have found that might be of interest. They are at interesting locations. There are other caches close to these, but I have not found them yet.

H.U. Lee International Gate & Garden by Sayitagain (GC1J50C)
    Building Green...Building Hope by hickshiker (GC1MR4C)
    Clinton Library by AAshooter (GC1MPCW)

What is your geocaching name?

Thank you!!! I do have a GPS.

I don't remember my geocaching name to be honest... My friend and I had one we used to use, but I couldn't find it, so I intended to come up with a new one.

Cache date

Hope it goes well. My current girlfriend says there is no way we would have made it to 3 years+ if I had taken her geocaching on a first date. Hope yours feels better about it; it is a great time.

Thanks. Yeah she backed out and started dating some other guy before I even got a chance. Bummer. That's ok though, I can save it for a girl who's willing. . Thanks for helping!

-GB