Thread: Wonderview Hs 1st ever Geoevent

edieo Guest

Wonderview Hs 1st ever Geoevent

I just want to remind everyone about the event in Wonderview 10/9/10 ,,It should be alot of fun and I hope to see everyone there to support coon&bud on his first event..

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_de ... guid=5c473

photojunky Guest
    Cliffmonkey and I plan on being there

I just found out that no one will be around the house this weekend so I am free to do whatever I want. So I will be there.

edieo Guest
    I am glad to hear you guys are gonna be able to make it .I know coon&bud is very excited about his first event and I think its great of the school to allow him to have it there .

Wonderview's Event

I am going to try my best to make this event. Missed the last couple of events due to work. looking forward to seeing all my caching buddies!
    jim white

I was tossing around the idea of going to an event in Oklahoma but know this will be a good event. So I am going to probably head to this one on Sat. morning. Looking forward to see caching friends and finding some new caches.

Wonderviews Event

Just wanted to post a note thanking coon&bud for putting together the event on Sat. Think all that attended had a great time. Thanks also to all the cachers that put out caches in the area before the event.
    jim white