Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Cachemates" Tool Time Series

"Cachemates" Tool Time Series

To those of you who have found this great series, or missed a chance when it was in Glenwood, you now have a chance to find it in the heart of Lower Arkansas. You can look under my profile, or under new cache posts as it just published an hour or so ago. Thanks again "Cachemates" for entrusting me with this series.

This is simply one of the best series in the state. Glad to see a new group of cachers will get their chance to find it.

We are glad to see that this fun series of CacheMates is being kept alive. There are not many caches that will measure up to this series. However, one that comes to mind is AR-HICK's safe-cracking series in Morrilton. These are so much more creative than just throwing a film canister or snuff can under a pine tree.

I am THRILLED that this series has made it's way back into the fold. Thanks to Cachemates, AFM, and TMJ, for keeping it alive in a whole new place which will give it a whole new experience. I personally can't wait to go find these again!

I'll come find it again next week. I'm glad Cachemates decided to send it on elsewhere. Maybe in the future it will move along again. If anyone has not already done this series you don't know what your missing and if you have already done it you know it is worth doing more than once.

edieo Guest
    I can't wait to try it ! .I've heard some many good things about !!!

Quote Originally Posted by edieo
    Hey Edie, Let me know when you are going to go for it and maybe we can team up for the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Jffok
    Quote Originally Posted by edieo
    Hey Edie, Let me know when you are going to go for it and maybe we can team up for the day.
    I'm thinking it may be on her agenda for weekend after next. We have two events in Lower Arkansas including 2ter's Big Event and Fired Up for Geocaching. I know that is a long drive for you, but I cordially invite you down for both.

edieo Guest
    You're right I was kinda hoping to do these next weekend ,,
    Jffok you really should try to make down .They sure put on a great event I'm looking forward to 2ter first event ,,I'm sure it will be awesome, and there are more caches then a person can get in a weekend,,

cachemates Guest
    Justin, I just saw your new tool time caches posted and glad to see they have already been found. L.A. has turned into a geocaching mecca like Clarksville used to be and I could see no reason to just throw the caches away.

Glad you are using them again. If you would like the Big Final to that series and can get someone to drop by here and haul it to you next weekend you are welcome to it.

We will not be able to make the event this year or I would bring it myself.
    Just let me know if you want it.
    Jerry