Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Honeymoon Trip to New Orleans

I still need to get our honeymoon pics printed up. With the trip just being the two of us, most of the pics are of one of us at a time which makes for some odd honeymoon pics or they're of the reaching out holding the camera and blindly taking pics of ourselves variety. lol. I'll see what I can do though.

Hope you can make it to the breakfast. I've always heard they have a good breakfast buffet there but have never eaten it, but I do know I can make a mean dent in some breakfast buffet bacon.
    Mother to 2 dogs - Foxer, the chicken herder and Bo, the pug, 1 kitty chupacabra princess Daksi and Married to a wonderful man, Pizzaboy2600.

Guwisti I am glad you are hosting breakfast event in Van Buren. The first event I ever attended was a breakfast event there two years ago. They do serve a good breakfast buffet. Looking forward to seeing all the area cachers and some out of towners there as well.

edieo Guest
    I'm hoping to be able to attend the Breakfast event I had a blast at your Stand Event ,,Right now it's just a wait and see thing ...

Ashallond Guest
    I'm a probably...gotta see if I can talk my wife and child to come with or not.