Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newbie in Conway

DaTexanBoy Guest

Newbie in Conway

Well, I had a buddy at work tell me about this geocaching app on the iPhone, so I had to check it out. Well, I did my first one today, and I can definitely see how it can be addictive.

I travel most the state during the fall time officiating high school football, so this would be something cool to do on the way to the games and maybe the day after.

Well just wanted to introduce myself and say howdy...so HOWWWWDDYY.

DaTexanBoy

photojunky Guest
    Welcome to the addiction..uhh game, sport...no, it's an addiction You have many friendly cachers in your area, look em up and have fun. Conway is a great town. Hope to see you on the trail.

DaTexanBoy Guest
    Thank you. Is there a site or anything that I can find local cachers in the area?

Welcome to ArkGeo! We live in Conway and there are a few others on this site that live here, too. We are glad to have you here! In our experience, cachers are a fantastic group of people.

In my opinion, ArkGeo is the very best place to find local cachers (at least for Arkansas). I consider this a fantastic resource for geocachers and I hope you have the same experience!

Wayne
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

Ashallond Guest
    Yeah, this is the best spot to look for local cachers. Also, check out when the events are, and see if any are near you, and go!

DaTexanBoy Guest
    Thank you. I will definitely have to check into going to an event.

Welcome to the sport! I also saw where you found a couple of mine this week, hope you enjoyed them. As for events, Searcy is coming up at the end of this month. That is always a great event!

Welcome to geocaching and the ArkGeo sight. I am not from the Conway area but if you get up to Western Ark or Eastern Ok I will be happy to show you around a little. There are some great cachers around the entire area.
    Hope to meet you on the trails or at an event. Maybe Searcy Event.

edieo Guest
    Welcome to the Game

DaTexanBoy Guest
    Thanks everyone for the welcomes. I had a blast Monday finding 4 around the Thornburg area.

When is the event? I am getting my 8th knee surgery at the VA on the 30th, so I may have to crutch it out there.

DaTexanBoy