Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Survey

sancho Guest

Survey

Hello All I have a small survey that I am conducting for an outdoor recreation class at the University of Alaska Fairbanks. I will only be sampling from December 1st till December 10th. Please fill free to email your completed survey to fsdls10@uaf.edu or ajchleb@simla.colostate.edu to save space on the forum. Thanks for your time.

Geocaching Survey

1. How many times have you been Geocaching in the last week? Last month? Last year? (estimate)

2. Have you ever been Geocaching in a National or State Park? Was geocaching your main motivation for going to the park?

3. If you have Geocached in a National or State Park before, where did you go? Did you use existing trail and access systems or did you blaze your own trail?

4. When Geocaching, is caching your main activity? Do you add geocaching to other activities as a side activity? If so, what activities do you add it to?

5. In what setting do you Geocache most often? (urban, rural, wilderness, etc.)

6. How do you feel Geoaching has been managed? Need more, less or about the same regulations?

7. Do you Geocache most often solo or with a group.

8. How far on average do you travel to cache? What is the furthest you have traveled to cache?

Feel free to add any additional comments concerning Geocaching in reference to parks, government, or future of the sport.

Once again Thanks for you time

MrsGeoark Guest
    Sancho, the survey has been sent via email. Thanks for putting this survey out there, was glad to help in your class.

MrsGeoark

Survey sent. Glad to help.

By the way, I got a return message when I tried to send to the first address. It said:

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----- <dls10@uaf.edu> (reason: 550 5.1.1 <dls10@uaf.edu>... User unknown)
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

LadyEngineer Guest

complete

Well, I've just sent my survey in.

Sent mine in, hope it helps out.

There and back again.

BACKPACKNJACK Guest
    Done

sancho Guest
    Thanks for the survey results I accidentally left out part of my email address so I am editing in the original survey to correct.

Sorry for the mistake.

Sancho

Survey

Response sent.

Good luck, SJClimber

TeamMGGPS Guest
    Completed survey on the way.

when will the results be ready?
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!