Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Cachemates" Tool Time Series

A few weeks ago someone on this forum asked about good caches around Hot Springs. I immediatly thought of the Tool Time series and was going to suggest that as a must do series but as an after thought decided to make sure it was still up and running. I was extremely dissapoined to see it no longer available. I'm glad this one is back again. Thanks arkfire medic for taking this series on the road and thanks again to Cachemates for all the planning and work that went into making this series and for once more making it available. If you all haven't found this series it's a must do experience for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by cachemates
    Justin, I just saw your new tool time caches posted and glad to see they have already been found. L.A. has turned into a geocaching mecca like Clarksville used to be and I could see no reason to just throw the caches away.

Glad you are using them again. If you would like the Big Final to that series and can get someone to drop by here and haul it to you next weekend you are welcome to it.

We will not be able to make the event this year or I would bring it myself.
    Just let me know if you want it.
    Jerry
    GASP Do I want it??? Heck yea! I would love to have it. If nobody is able to bring it to lower Arkansas that warrants a drive to Glenwood sometime to pick it up! Your generosity speaks volumes about you. I am truly honored and humbled to be placed into possession of this work of art. This whole series is a work of art. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

leggfamily Guest
    Its cool to see that these were brought from somewhere else. I got to find all of these the other day. They are very well made and well thought out. I even got to meet up with a fellow cacher for the last 2 ftfs.

I got the chance last weekend to do this series along with ARSearcher, Ron White, and Razorbackfan08. We had a great time doing the series but I think I really enjoyed watching them figuring out how to access each log since I had found the series before. I can't wait to do it again if AFM gets the final container from Cachemates.

edieo Guest
    I just wanted to say how much fun I had doing this Series with 2ter I that had a blast .I was glad we had Arkfiremedic and fozenchosen along as backup just in case of trouble and on one I did need help ,,Thanks for the chance to get to do these great caches.

This is one series that I am definitely wanting to get the ooportunity to do.
    Sounds like a great one.

We had the pleasure of searching for this series when Cachemates owned it. We can't say enough about the talent, creativity, and genius that went into this entire group of caches. We are thrilled to learn it is being kept alive and look forward to the challenge of finding it once again.

I had the great pleasure of visiting with Cashmates up in Searcy again this year! Jerry's one heck of a neat guy and he told me the"correct" ways of doing each tool! Wish I would have had him with us when Idratherbehiking, ARsearcher, Razorbackfan8, and I were doing the series. One particular tool sure wouldn't have taken quite so long. Thanks Jerry for creating it and thanks Justin for keeping it going in El Do!!!

Tool time

Just wanted to say how much I'm looking forward to hunting this series after reading all the great things everyone has said about it.
    jim white