Thread: Help Needed

Help Needed

Brenda Hengel, the Director of Programming and Communications at The Arts & Science Center in Pine Bluff, has contacted me to see if someone would volunteer to help them out with one or more of their geocaches they are trying to get published. There are some issues that I think an experienced cacher could correct with very little effort. Brenda is too swamped to take care of the problems. If you can help out, please send Brenda an email at [emailawoi27w]bhengel@artssciencecenter.org[/emailawoi27w].

Chuck Walla
    Geocaching.com Volunteer Cache Reviewer
    "Volunteering is for suckers. Did you know that volunteers don't even get paid for the stuff they do?" -- Homer Simpson

Ashallond Guest
    Are they issues that people far away from PB could help with, or is it necessary to be on site to assist?

I think it would be best for someone in the Pine Bluff area (or willing to travel to Pine Bluff) to assist her. There may be some coordinates verification and/or cache relocations involved, as well as some cache page work.
    "Volunteering is for suckers. Did you know that volunteers don't even get paid for the stuff they do?" -- Homer Simpson

Help is needed no longer. I've already recruited another local cacher to help Brenda out.