Thread: New member questions

New member questions

To whom it may concern:

Could someone please answer me a legitimate question. Ever since 2ter and I got home from the second annual ArkGeo meeting we have attended she has bugged me about being an "Official Member" of ArkGeo. Finally night before last I agreed to sign her up for an account. When I did we received a message that says within 24 hours we would receive an activation link. Well it has been almost 48 hours without said link and I notice 'another' spammer has joined up a posted under every topic and we still haven't received the link to join up- but the spammer has. How is this? Is 2ter the only one having trouble signing up, because it is apparent the spammers are not. Could someone please answer this question for me because if she can't become a member, I can't help but wonder how many legitimate other people may be attempting to sign up without success. Thank you for your time.

Sorry, but per the ArkGeo Bylaws, an applicant must be 18 years of age to become a member (see Article II).

I can't offer an explanation of why you have not received a response to your application. I don't see the website admin stuff nor know anything about it.
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

Well that answers my problem and my questions. Thank you for your help ORR.

arkadillo Guest
    That's too bad. I found one her caches at my gym today. Had no idea there was one even there!