Thread: Chuck/Retired

Chuck/Retired

did Chuck retired there is a new guy that is now doing the Publishing??
    I was just getting to like him (chuck)

It is our understanding that Chuck Walla is taking a short sabatical at the Grand Canyon. Raft on, Chuck!!!

0k have fun than

Chuck is back! Chuck accompanied me on my vacation to the Grand Canyon for a 6.5 day, 186 mile rafting adventure down the Colorado River there! We left AR early on the morning of June 8th and just arrived back home on the night of June 17th. Although internet service was available during the drive to and from Arizona, Chuck opted to leave his computer at home and enjoy his vacation. He had arranged for another reviewer, Lord Stirling, to cover for him while he was gone, so hopefully things went well.

Chuck tells me to thank everyone for their concern about his absence and he appreciates everyone's kind words and support!
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

Quote Originally Posted by OldRiverRunner
    Chuck is back! Chuck accompanied me on my vacation to the Grand Canyon for a 6.5 day, 186 mile rafting adventure down the Colorado River there! We left AR early on the morning of June 8th and just arrived back home on the night of June 17th. Although internet service was available during the drive to and from Arizona, Chuck opted to leave his computer at home and enjoy his vacation. He had arranged for another reviewer, Lord Stirling, to cover for him while he was gone, so hopefully things went well.

Chuck tells me to thank everyone for their concern about his absence and he appreciates everyone's kind words and support!
    Wow, this is a trip on my bucket list...

grzz51 Guest
    Glad Chuck is back and well rested. I retired on the 18th and now have no excuses for not putting out more caches on this side of the state. I hope to keep him kinda busy....

Welcome back. Hope you had an adventurous journey.