Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prayers for Arkfiremedic...

So sorry to hear that you were hurt. Best wishes for a speedy recovery

Our prayers are with you also, saw the picture and it wasn't pretty, OK, when you get over it, I think we are having a ladder class later in August.. . I just had to say that.. take it easy man..

TinmanJones Guest
    HAHAHAH cfd! thats funny!
    you'd think a fireman would be use to climbing ladders!

the problem was those dog on crocks! LOL

who wears crocks, while caching in the summer, and climbing ladders? OH WAIT, we are in Arkansas huh? LOL

hope youve had a better day today AFM!

Thinking of you! It'll be tough to cache on one leg!!!!

Arkfiremedic's advice for the day... When attempting to hide/maintain/seek a cache, the best footware is anything but Crocs. Crocs and ladders especially do not mix. CFD29 I really don't need a ladder class, I just need a class on proper PPE including proper feet ware. As I sit here at 03:30 a.m. in the morning with my foot throbbing you can rest assured I will never climb another ladder with Crocs on. The best lessons are bought lessons, and I don't know how much this one will end up costing me- but I'm sure it will be a lot. Thank you all for the well wishes and prayers.

Glad your doing alright, just in pain...but alive. You know that ladders are the one of the top 10 causes of accidents around ones house.

Anyway....it could have been worse, imagine what would have happen if your leg got caught in between rungs on way down and you broke a leg instead!

Here's to a fast recovery!

photojunky Guest
    AFM you are in my prayers as well, not fun being layed up. Hope you get too feeling better soon.