Thread: Starlight Night Challenge Awaits!!! Come on kids!!!

Starlight Night Challenge Awaits!!! Come on kids!!!

We did captaincooder's night series Starlight 365 last week. I highly recommend it! It is a well done and challenging adventure! As representatives of the "seniors" we want to challenge the young wolves and foxes to get your lights, bug spray, and snake sticks and give it a try! What's keeping you????

I am truly honored by all of the positive feedback so far. Thanks for the compliments. Look for another in the series in the coming weeks. This one will not require as much foot travel

edieo Guest
    Well I am not younger but I am gonna try this one very very soon..!

I did the series on the night of July 4th. Somewhat surreal with the sounds of fireworks going off in the distance, in all directions! This was a GREAT night cache series. One of the best, if not THE BEST one I've ever done. I recommend it to anyone with a sense of adventure!
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

That really sounds awesome with the fireworks! I did a night cache with a big bunch once in Searcy and we had decided that since Richard Lee hadn't caught up to us yet, we'd all get quiet (yeah, right) and wait to surprise him. We could see his flashlight zigzagging down the trail, it was cool. This was the first night I had ever met him and I thought he was really quiet. HAHAHA