Thread: Another newbe in Conway :)

photojunky Guest

Another newbe in Conway :)

I would like to welcome Anita "nitacarryout" to the grand addiction of geocaching and also as a voting member of our great organization. Welcome aboard Nita

nitacarryout Guest

Thank you photojunky

thank you so much I had a great time at my first event in Clinton,AR! And I cant wait for my next event!

edieo Guest
    Welcome to the game ..! I hope to get a chance to meet you at Wonderview

Welcome

Welcome to the area and the forum. Looking forward to meeting up with you at a event or on the trails.
    jim white

DaTexanBoy Guest
    Welcome... I am from Conway as well. I am new myself and wanted to come to the Clinton event but had knee surgery the Thursday before.

Welcome to geocaching. A wonderful addiction.

Another newbe in Conway :)

Welcome also Datexanboy. hope the knee is getting better and your able to get out and do some hunting even if its just P&G's. If your ever up this way and need someone to run-around with drop me a line.
    jim white

nitacarryout welcome to our game and to the forum. Hope you enjoy both. And there is lots of help here if you have questions. I hope to meet you at an event or on the trails. Happy caching NIta.

Welcome, nitacarryout! We're in Conway, too. Hope you enjoy being a part of ArkGeo!

Wayne
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

Great to have you caching in Conway. Look forward to seeing your logs! Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you out!