Thread: Hey guys

psychoforthelord Guest

Hey guys

Hello everyone. Me and my wife are new to geocaching for about 2 weeks and really enjoy it. We live in Malvern and hope to hide and find some more here and Hot Springs.

Hello psychoforthelord,
    Welcome to the great sport of geocaching and to the Arkansas Geocachers Association. We are so glad that you found us.

If you have any questions, please feel free to post them here. We have a lot of knowledgeable folks and I'm sure someone will be able to answer them.

I also want to mention that the Arkansas Geocachers Association is having its annual meeting on June 5th at Petit Jean Mountain State Park. We hope you can attend and look forward to meeting you. Check out the event page at http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_de ... 996fb715ba

edieo Guest
    Welcome to the Game!!

farmnurse Guest
    Dont know what happened I posted on here late last night and it is not here, oh well welcome again hope you enjoy. You can get lots of help here if you needed

welcome and dont f0rget the geocreed code

TinmanJones Guest
    Welcome psychoforthelord!
    Hope to shake hands with you one day! Nothing like putting faces with names!
    Like Woodwalker mentioned, there are TONS of people around here that are awesome help! So if you need anything, just post it and they will come!

Again, welcome to the addiction!