Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 512 in One Month

512 in One Month

Arkansas cachers placed 512 caches in the month of April 2010...this is by far a new record. We've never even hit 400 before, let alone 512. Our thanks to all those who placed caches and our thanks, especially to our VOLUNTEER reviewer Chuck Walla who gives back to this game by reviewing and approving every one of those caches.

Wow!

Thanks, Chuck!
    and thanks, maribeth, for the numbers. That is astonishing!

Time to get busy.

gingerose Guest
    That's great. I can't wait until summer when I might a little more time to go find some of those wonderful caches.

Thank you, Chuck Walla. That takes a lot of time and we appreciate it!

grzz51 Guest
    Yep, a bunch for sure.......but, 115 of them came from one cacher who saturated the Delta Heritage Hiking Trail.

farmnurse Guest
    I just wish there were more in the Fort Smith area. Makes it hard to get FTF when most are quite a ways away

THATS IT I QUIT !!!!

Re: 512 in One Month

Quote Originally Posted by rklmbl
    Arkansas cachers placed 512 caches in the month of April 2010...this is by far a new record. We've never even hit 400 before, let alone 512. Our thanks to all those who placed caches and our thanks, especially to our VOLUNTEER reviewer Chuck Walla who gives back to this game by reviewing and approving every one of those caches.
    JUST kidding i was not going to quit but that is lot //i know chuck was maybe working in over time just trying to get the approved,and maybe the summer i can just go out and find all those that you hind

That is amazing! ! ! Thank you, mbl, for sharing that info. Thanks go out to Backpackingjack for all the ones in east Arkansas. Can't wait to go get them.
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt

Ashallond Guest
    patience farmnurse, I have to get out of school and dealing with students before I have free time to go caching and placing.....that and finish dealing with the house we bought and get the massive pile of boxes out of my garage...one of which holds all of my caching containers.

Quote Originally Posted by likestocanoe
    That is amazing! ! ! Thank you, mbl, for sharing that info. Thanks go out to Backpackingjack for all the ones in east Arkansas. Can't wait to go get them.
    G D Luck- You'll need it. Out of about 85-90 we tried had about 20-25 DNFs with four cachers looking.