Thread: Don't Forget to Vote

Don't Forget to Vote

The 2010 Arkansas Geocachers Association Board of Directors Election begins tomorrow, May 1st and will run for 30 days.

There are three positions available. Each member receives one vote for each position(3 total). Duplicate votes for the same candidate by a member will be discarded.

Don't forget to review each candidate's qualifications and then go vote for your choice.

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

Bump

specialteacher Guest
    This is the third time this month that I have tried to vote but have not been able to find where to do so any of the times. When is it going to be put on here to do so? Where is it going to be???? I keep checking every week and I can't find it.

Quote Originally Posted by specialteacher
    This is the third time this month that I have tried to vote but have not been able to find where to do so any of the times. When is it going to be put on here to do so? Where is it going to be???? I keep checking every week and I can't find it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkGeo_Board
    The 2010 Arkansas Geocachers Association Board of Directors Election begins tomorrow, May 1st and will run for 30 days.
    There is a link on the left side of the site for "Registered Voting" but the elections have now closed. It ran for 30 days.

specialteacher Guest
    I had clicked on it but it just gave a set of boxes but no names and it didn't let you click on anything. I just thought that it wasn't active yet. I thought that the election was this entire month. Hum I guess that the site just wasn't going to let me vote.

i sign up to vote went to → Registered Voting sign up but what are we voting for??//

Re: Don't Forget to Vote

It was to fill some vacancies that will need to be filled on the board. There were two board members whose terms will end and one that resigned.

The elections began on May 1st and as per the bylaws ran for 30 days. Those elected will be announced at the annual meeting.

The voting for this year's election has closed.

Quote Originally Posted by ArkGeo_Board

There are three positions available. Each member receives one vote for each position(3 total). Duplicate votes for the same candidate by a member will be discarded.

Don't forget to review each candidate's qualifications and then go vote for your choice.

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

Ashallond Guest
    The winners of the election were announced last weekend at the event, correct? For those of us who couldn't make it, what were the results?

grzz51 Guest
    I was unable to attend the meeting, I'd like to know too.