Thread: TB(travel bug) l0st

TB(travel bug) l0st

still learning of this great hobby and i belive one of TB came up l0st or been misplaced its → http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=2157217 i sent her a e-mail and i dont know what else to say to the persone to ask where 0r what happen to it?? can anyone help 0ut with what to say ?/

I doubt its lost. Idratherbecaching is a pretty active cacher. She just probably hasn't had a chance to drop it. I've had bugs not move for 6 months or longer then suddenly they start up again. Did you send her a note and ask if she still has it? She may have forgotten.

cachemates Guest
    I had one missing for 1 year and 10 months. It will most likely surface again.

astrodav Guest
    Check this out. Scroll down to Sept. 18th of last year & read my 3 posts/logs/notes in a row. And if you want a bit further info, you can click on the Traveler history for that cache & read my logs for "Aliens Have Landed" coin & "Mr. Pinchy" bug:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_de ... f2ed748040

I found those in the same ziploc bag, but they have different owners & the last person who showed to have them wasn't the same either. One had been incognito for over a year .... the other for almost TWO years.

I got'em straigtened out best I could though, and they are doing well now on their second chance in life.

I have NEVER found an unactivated GeoCoin in a cache as an FTF Prize, although I have left them in my own caches at least twice. I was REALLY excited when that un-logged coin rolled out in my hand. I just knew I had found my first "give me".

But it weren't to be.

Still a nice coin though & the first glow-in-the-dark one that I came across.

P.S. I HIGHLY recommend that cache. It's loaded to the bursting point with quality SWAG always. And much of it is seeral very unique items which you'll not find in ANY other cache .... at least I haven't yet. And the neat thing is, the owners don't care if you take 1 or 2 of the items with you, even if you don't have something to put back in.

But you need to do that anyway of course.

Quote Originally Posted by BSA534
    I doubt its lost. Idratherbecaching is a pretty active cacher. She just probably hasn't had a chance to drop it. I've had bugs not move for 6 months or longer then suddenly they start up again. Did you send her a note and ask if she still has it? She may have forgotten.
    Yes i sent her an e-mail,and i am sure its in good hands,its just that i get impatient at times,and i am always on the go,and never slowing down intill at the end of the day almost like the energizer bunny so i will wait intill another 30 days or just wait intill when ever???
    Thanks again for your help †