Thread: New Hot Springs casher!!!

geogunkee Guest

New Hot Springs casher!!!

My family from Ohio got us started on it last weekend. We went to alot of the caches in Mongomery county/Mt. Ida area. Had a blast doing it!!! We only missed finding one a likestocanoe cache at the Big Fir Cemetary. We are going to be back next weekend and plan on checking it out once more! Look forward to checking out some of the caches in Hot Springs!

I love the caching choices in Hot Springs. There are some great cachers and great caches in the area. Welcome to the game!

Geogunkee, welcome to a very addicting game that takes you to some awesome places. You are from a cache rich area. I look forward to meeting you on the caching trail or at an event.

Happy Caching!
    One cache at a time!

Welcome to the "world" of geocaching and to the caching family!! Looking forward to meeting you and maybe even finding a couple of your caches.

edieo Guest
    Welcome to the Game

gingerose Guest
    I have not been on the site in a bit so I missed your initial post. Welcome to geocaching and the Hot Springs area.

00shark and I enjoy this hobby very much and have a few caches scattered around the Hot Springs area.

Hey Geogunkee! I missed this initial posting as well because it was made at the time I had pneumonia (AKA the green death), and I missed just about everything. We too have a few hundred caches scattered around Garland County, and we look forward to you getting involved in our game!
    Welcome!
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!

I too just saw your post and want to welcome to to Arkgeocaching.com and to the caching addiction.
    I live in Searcy and would like to invite you to our little neck of the woods.
    We are really a cache heavy area and some folks have found over a hundred caches in and near Searcy in one day.
    If you come to Searcy, look me up. I can be found most days at SAFE AT HOME GC13JCB .

searcykid

Welcome geogunkee! Hope you will enjoy this game as much as myself and my family have. If you get a chance be sure and attend an event cache where you get to put real names with geocache names. Its kind of spooky as you arrive not knowing a soul but you leave with a bunch of new friends and you pick up a few more each time.

Welcome to this addicting hobby. There are a lot of good caches around this area. Also a lot of good cachers who really know how to hide those caches. Good luck and happy hunting!