ok, so on the 29th of this month, I'll be going to Washington, DC for a week for a science competition. Near my hotel are 5 caches within walking distance, two of which are big enough to hold stuff. I've got a second trip in june to the DC area lined up, of which there are 7 caches within walking distance, 3 of them can hold small bugs.

So i'm offering to be pack mule for anyone who would like to help a traveler go that way, or if you have one that you want big miles put on.

So ways, I can think off of the top of my head to get me said travelers.

1. Place them in one of my caches that can hold TB's (9-9-9, Busy Day, or Fore!) and leave me a note.

2. Send them to my place of work (Southside High School) this week. Addy and name given upon request.

3. Meet up with me in Conway Friday or Saturday 23rd/24th when I go to AETN studios to coach my Quiz Bowl team. (again, time windows upon request.)

4. Hand them off at one of the nearby events to someone who lives near FS who can get them to me.

If you can't do it before this trip at the end of April, I'll put out a reminder before the June trip.