Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new, Hello from Cross county

Papillion Guest

new, Hello from Cross county

Hello all, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Stephen. I havent had the chance to get out there and start searching but i cant wait. this sounds like its addicting. I bought a garmin Dakota20, so I'm just waiting for it to get here, which is taking TOO long,lol.
    But I just wanted to say HI and happy hunting all. I know I'll have a blast. Take care all

Papillion, welcome to this great sport and welcome to the Arkansas Geocachers Association. We are glad that you are here.

You are in a great location. There are some good cachers and fun caches in and around Wynne. LuckyoneinAR and Marksar are just a couple of cachers in your area and they have done a great job promoting geocaching there.

We look forward to seeing you at an event soon and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post them here. There are a lot of good folks here that are always willing to help.

Happy caching.

welcome to the hobby I m still learning my way around also but woodwalker is right ther is some great people here to chat with and here to answer any of ur questions happy cacheing and also dont forget the geocreed code

Papillion Guest
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys, I appreciate it. I will be on here quite a bit and helping others as I learn also, so thanks again

s0 did ur gps come in yet???

WELCOME to geocaching and to the Ark. Geocachers sight. There is a lot of great people here and they are good to answer questions. Looking forward to meeting you at an event or on the trail someday.

Papillion Guest
    No, my GPS won't be here until next week, around tue or wed so I have to wait a week. I'm hoping that the wait is worth it. I'll give you guys a shout when I get it,lol. See yall around

gingerose Guest
    You are heading into the addiction zone! Run and run fast now while you have a chance.......
    OH nooooooo!!!!!
    It looks like it is too late.

Oh Well,

Glad that you were able to find us here! Feel free to ask anything if you have questions. There are many great people here that are more that willing to help out!

edieo Guest
    Welcome to the game and hang on for the fun is about to start ..!!!!

Papillion Guest
    SWEET, my GPS unti came in early by a week, WOOT,lol.
    Now I can't wait to get out there and start searching.
    By the way all, I have a newb question,,, where do I find the long, and lat for finding the caches? being new has a few draw backs, and asking dumb questions is one of them,lol. Thanks for any help.