Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi from South Arkansas

LuLu_2010 Guest

Hi from South Arkansas

Hi all, I hope to get started geocaching with my 6 yr old son in a few weeks any tips would be great!

Union County! A fellow Lower Arkansas-ite! Yehaawww! My daughter (2ter) and I have some hides in your area (when our next caches publish over the next couple weeks we combined will have over 300). That should keep you busy without having to go far. Welcome to the game. If we can help you with anything please let us know.

LuLu_2010 Guest
    300 WOW! I can't wait to start, I already have a "list" and we may try to get 1 or 2 under our belt before the weekend........ if we are not successfully we may need ur help! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LuLu_2010
    300 WOW! I can't wait to start, I already have a "list" and we may try to get 1 or 2 under our belt before the weekend........ if we are not successfully we may need ur help! Thanks
    No problem. I sure don't mind helping at all. Welcome again to the sport or addiction .

edieo Guest
    Welcome to the game and you couldn't find a better person to help you get started then Arkfiremedic ,He's got some great caches too,I can;t wait to get back there ans find some more so his and 2ter caches...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by edieo
    Welcome to the game and you couldn't find a better person to help you get started then Arkfiremedic ,He's got some great caches too,I can;t wait to get back there ans find some more so his and 2ter caches...!!!

farmnurse Guest
    Hi hope you enjoy as much as my husband and I have been. We only been caching since March but are hooked. We are in Fort Smith, there are not as many caches here as there are in other places but we still have quite a few. We try to go out everyday

Well I see you found your first two! Rainbow is my seven-year-old daughter's cache and she gets tickled every time someone finds it. Hope you enjoyed your hunting!

Welcome to geocaching and welcome to ArkGeo! Hope you enjoy both. If I can ever be of any help just let me know.

pshelto Guest

soar cacher

Another one in S. Arkansas falls to the addiction...mwuhahaha. Welcome to the sport. Hope you have tons of fun; there are a gazillion caches in the area. Just watch out for Allenearl's stuff; he's a stinker sometimes.