Thread: travelbug race

travelbug race

im thinking about starting a travelbug baja race http://travelbugbaja.forumcircle.com/viewtopic.php?t=1
    what do you think??

I have helped several racers out in the past and even have two cars racing to California between my daughter and I. It is a lot of fun to keep up with them. I recommend it.

0K THATS Sounds GREAT i have a fourm set up i would love to have a race with someone just check out the site and let me know if that is right set-up for a TB race forum or not??

So if I read this right, the first race will start May 12th,2010. Is that correct.? Sounds like it might be fun.

farmnurse Guest
    I would love to join in a race

well i been doing alot of watching TB's lately and i never did a race before and i dont know for sure if this will be a race forum or not??????
    but i did set one up and am willing to make a race with anyone who want to race ??so i made some rules to go by and they can change if you need them to ok i just trying to get a feel of this first before going world wide and i am lo0king for anyone to help with setting up the icon for this travelbug baja race forum,any way i got a new jeep for my other TB to add to a the next race so lets getting line up

0k 12 days intill race day any one up for a race join up and i have posted this same race on geocaching.com and seem that no one is wanting to race maybe its because that i will win

Can I race two tb's. I'd like to race one for myself and one in my granddaughters name.

I guess that would be acceptable just make sure that its has 'ATTENTION" attach to it making it knowed to others that your granddaughter is racing,and not you~ plus if your good with forums i can use you in moderator or administrator

farmnurse Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by wilddav
    0k 12 days intill race day any one up for a race join up and i have posted this same race on geocaching.com and seem that no one is wanting to race maybe its because that i will win
    Well that might have been true but you forgot I signed up LOL