Thread: Just A Warning .......

astrodav Guest

Just A Warning .......

For anyone who hasn't had the pleasure yet .... snakes are officially back out now.

I met my first 2 nice ones today, a little one that I played with a while, & a Moccasin that I didn't.

Be careful.

Yippes. I know they are out but so far have only saw one ran over in the roadway. I did a hiking series last Sunday and I sure sure I watched where I was putting my feet and not so much looking at the gps. I have also picked up my first tick so it is time for the spray.

yea snakes or bad news I have put PLEASE WATCH FOR SNAKES!! on my geocaches ///or something like that??

I G0T spider bite or bee sting over the weekend my finger was hurting now its red around the finger

I'm on the downhill side of poison ivy and pulled off three ticks already! Here comes the warm season!

redink Guest

Re: Just A Warning .......

Quote Originally Posted by astrodav
    For anyone who hasn't had the pleasure yet .... snakes are officially back out now.

I met my first 2 nice ones today, a little one that I played with a while, & a Moccasin that I didn't.

Be careful.
    please read todays log on cache GCRRDO, I hate all kinds of asps and adders!

astrodav Guest
    Yeah, he is a pretty nice one.

Arkienana Guest
    Ah what we suffer and endure to partake in our chosen sport!

Yeah I'm not so much for the snakes. Saw several this past weekend while geocaching, and I don't know that i"ll be doing too many more rural caches until fall or winter hit. lol. I just don't like snakes! *shivers*
    Mother to 2 dogs - Foxer, the chicken herder and Bo, the pug, 1 kitty chupacabra princess Daksi and Married to a wonderful man, Pizzaboy2600.

Arkienana Guest
    I keep telling people that geocaching is REALLY an inexpensive hobby but I forgot that I'm acccident prone. This year I have already been to the doctor three times. Twice for poison ivy and once for sacroiliac strain. I would venture that geocaching has cost me over $500.00 since January and that's not including gas and wear and tear on the car. So... Am I going to quit caching? When they pry my cold dead fingers off my GPS-then I'll be done lol!