Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 10,000 Caches

cachemates Guest
    Congratulations to both of you! It has been our pleasure to cache with you over the last few years, That has been some of the most fun we ever had caching. Glad we had the opportunity to tag along and watch the most effective and well organized caching team we ever met. Thanks for allowing us to be a part of your adventures.
    We even got to meet a few of rkl's cousins along the way.

TinmanJones Guest

Re: 10,000 Caches

Congrats to you guys!
    As a newcomer, I stand here amazed at yall for what yall have accomplished!
    Im glad to have been able to meet you two, sit across a table at supper, and listen to some of the stories!
    You guys are truly an inspiration to me and thousands of others, new and old!
    Thank yall for what you do and will continue to do for geocaching in our state and around the world!
    Again, congrats!

AND TO ARKFIREMEDIC:
    I just wanted to make sure you read mbl's post! If you missed it, here you go!

Quote Originally Posted by rklmbl
    ...and walking in circles hunting a cache that was in front of our noses the whole time...

Congrats to Ron and Maribeth on their 10,000 finds!

Not only are they great cachers but they are great people.

I look forward to hearing about their adventures as they find their next 10,000.

specialteacher Guest
    You are an awesome couple and I am so happy for this monumental accomplishment. I love listening to the wisdom that you posess. Thanks for all you do for this sport.

flannelman Guest
    Congratulations on your achievement! I thank you for taking the time to help guide me in my early caching days and for always being friendly and helpful to me. I remember an incident with a 4-wheeler and a mud hole down around Daisy State Park.

BIG CONGRATULATIONS ON 10k!!!!

Awesome job!

W0w you guys made it to 10k ~ ~ ~ Congratulations to rklmbl-- FTR10K on 04/03/10 ~ ~ ~ I got a call saturday afterno0n but was unable to get back to it due to left cell phone in truck I was out geocaching in jacksonville,Ar.But thank you for picking co0lbreeze #9999 for rklmbl.....We wanted to do this one just before finding our 10,000th cache.
    I would have l0ved to have meet the two of you,but maybe soon enough we will.Congratulations and may GOD bless you,and yours †

Dav.

HikerRon Guest
    Amazing! I raise my hiking stick in salute!

photojunky Guest
    Wow, can only imagine the places you have seen and been. So proud to be in the same game, tho not league as you. Maybe some day Congrats