View Poll Results: Did you find the information interesting?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

16 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Interesting facts!?!

MrsGeoark Guest
    Interesting. Little Ole Lonoke County has 8 cachers, 50 % in 2 households. Thank you LE and yes I agree with poppy, way too much time on your hands. MrsGeoark

Images

Nice data. Lots of fresh territory in SE AR. Thanx for working on this. SJC

Phantom_491 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nonnipoppy
    And now the cheap shot.......
    What are all you Pu-laski county cachers gonna do to stay ahead of Johnson county. We will have another 30-40 caches active by January 22, 2005. :P
    Is this a Challenge?!? If it is I accept. After next week, I will have more time on my hands, therefore more time to work on caches.

I just hope that the rest of PUG (PUlaski Geocachers) are up to the challenge!!

PS: I just won a new Geocaching buddy while shooting pool at the VFW here in Jacksonville. Look for pics of him at a cache near you soon!

nonnipoppy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom_491
    Is this a Challenge?!? If it is I accept. ..............................I just hope that the rest of PUG (PUlaski Geocachers) are up to the challenge!!

Well now let me cypher on this fer a while...... 85 caches divided by 25 cachers or 73 caches divided by 4 cachers?

poppy is not the brightest bulb in the box so ya'll hep me out here but isn't someone waaaaaaayyyyy behind? :P

GEO Guest
    Nice maps and good job.

Quote Originally Posted by nonnipoppy
    isn't someone waaaaaaayyyyy behind? :P
    I've been told that I'm a little behind. Of course, I've also been told that I'm a BIG behind...
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

Great job LE and I agree you have WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY too much time on your hands.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

BACKPACKNJACK Guest
    Thanks for both of them LE. They print fast too.
    Looks like we need to get some of our members to move to other counties.

LE how did you figure out the Members in a county? Sebastian is wrong I think.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

LadyEngineer Guest

Why

Copied the members list off of the website, then I coverted everyones city county and then totalled them all. I know you actually live in Roland, Ok so I put you in OK not Sebastian. How many do you count for Sebastian? Remeber if any one has gone back in and edited their profile now the numbers will be wrong.

Plus some people that you know are in Sebastion County may have nothing listed and I can't place them.