Thread: new in Cave City

cstranch Guest

new in Cave City

Hello, my family and I was introduced to this yesterday on the way home from Nashville. We are excited and look forward to learning more. We live in Cave City is there anyone close by that may have some insight for us?

edieo Guest
    Welcome Any thing you'd like to know about just ask I'm sure some one has the answer..

i live just up the road from Batesville but i work in Searcy,Ar and i do m0st of my geocaching in searcy i yet got to hit Batesville for some geocaching and welcome to to hobby

Welcome, cstranch! If you are not addicted yet - RUN RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.... This silly game we all enjoy is very addictive!

We welcome you to the world of geocaching and hope that you have as much fun as we have.

We would be happy to answer any questions or help you in anyway we can. Just drop us an email... {)

likestocanoe gang
    Jim, Sandy, and Tanner (The Cocker Spaniel)
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt

GeoJeepers Guest
    welcome cstranch! I'm a Cave City boy myself, but I live in Searcy now. My partents and my in-laws both live there still, so we're up that way quite a bit. I even have a few caches hidden in Cave City. As far as insight goes....better be careful or next thing you know you won't be able to think about anything but geocaching!

photojunky Guest
    Welcome to the addiction, I was raised in Poughkeepsie but live now around Clinton. Give anyone of us a yell and we will help all we can, great group of people. Think about the Russellville meet the 1st of May, you will meet many cachers.

Welcome to the most addictive and fastest growing sport there is.
    I am in the Ft. Smith area if you get up this way. Ask questions here and someone will definitely try to help you. Also you will learn a lot by attending the area events. Happy caching to you.

Welcome to the game and to our website! There are a lot of great cachers throughout the state who frequent our website and who will be more than willing to help you along as you get started. Look for events in your area or not too far away (like the May 1 event in Russellville or the ArkGeo events at Petit Jean SP on June 5 and 6) to give you an opportunity to meet fellow geocachers and discuss the fine points of the game.
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen