Thread: OK I'm going to hang out here now...

mike-ski Guest

OK I'm going to hang out here now...

I have been able to meet a few of you a couple of months ago in Russelville and I really did enjoy the get together.

I have been kind of sitting back and sort of watching what went on around here. I just really hate the whole cyber drama thing. (as I personally found out over on the mother ship's forum) All the cachers I have dealt with around my neck of the woods I can really say that they are all straight up folks. Thanks for the welcome ...

AND yes I will putting out some of my first caches soon...I feel I have been mooching off a lot of you and I am feeling a bit guilty.

OUT!
    Mike

astrodav Guest
    I'm much the same way. Geocaching is much too fun & friendly to be ruined by politics & unnecessary drama. I think I have spent a total of maybe 2-3 hours over on the GS forum .... what goes on there on a regular basis is just not the caching community that I know & I don't like seeing it. So I just don't go.

I didn't frequent this forum for several months, unsure if it may have been the same way. But I've started posting a bit & hanging out more. I've seen little of that occuring here, although I know it has in the past, & hope that it never devolves into that.

welcome to the new hobby

edieo Guest
    Good to see you here you can find answer to alot of your question here and we do try to get along ..tho some of us are more long winded then other ..Welcome and have fun thats what the game is all about !

TheRascals Guest
    I am like astrodave. Dont need the drama there is enough of that in the high school where I work. The forums here are positive good vibes.

Hey Mike-Ski!!!! Man, it is good to see you here after seeing your name on so many of my caches! Please feel free to holler at me if you need anything or have any questions.
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!