Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cacher in Ft. Smith Area

Quote Originally Posted by farmnurse
    I too am in Fort Smith and I am new and have not been at this long enough to be crazy yet. My husband and I really enjoy getting into this
    So are you a nurse on a farm? Or like a veterinary nurse? Just curious about your cachin' handle. Any way welcome. Look forward to meeting you and your husband at the ArkGeo Event in June.

farmnurse Guest
    The name comes from a time in a past life when I was a surgery nurse and lived out in the country. Now I am a science teacher that lives in town. I have had the name for as long as I have been online which is about 13 years and just never change it since it has been my identity for so long. I cant wait for June

its so fun to look for these little treasure hinding from us going into the woods getting thorns all on you ,and getting stuck on a back road////wait thats what happen to me over the weekend batesville,ar has a few good one and i am still picking thorns out of me

Welcome

mike-ski Guest
    All kidding aside...I'm really new also. AND WELCOME! I have cached in five other states and it's really easy to say that in your neck of the woods you have some of the nicest and coolest cachers I have experienced.

Have fun!

Mike

farmnurse Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by wilddav
    its so fun to look for these little treasure hinding from us going into the woods getting thorns all on you ,and getting stuck on a back road////wait thats what happen to me over the weekend batesville,ar has a few good one and i am still picking thorns out of me

Welcome
    What no ticks yet?

Quote Originally Posted by farmnurse
    Quote Originally Posted by wilddav

Welcome
    What no ticks yet?
    000oohh yea ther is ticks now to add to my whining any one got cheese